Major League Bocce, LLC (“MLBocce”), and its subsidiaries, understands how important personal privacy is to you and we are committed to fully protecting your rights. We want our customers and sponsors to be aware of what information we collect and how it is handled. This statement discloses how, when and why MLBocce collects data from you on our website and our privacy practices, including an explanation of which personally identifiable information about is collected, how the information is used, with whom the information may be shared, and how any inaccuracies in the information can be corrected.
I. MAJORLEAGUEBOCCE.COM WEB SITE VISITATION
Upon visitation to majorleaguebocce.com, MLBocce collects the following information:
- Your IP address
- Referring URL (when applicable)
- Operating System name and version
- Browser name and version
- Contact Information, if you choose to provide your name and email address to us via our Mailing List Sign Up
- Account Information, in you choose to create an user account, we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to create your account.
- Financial Information, if you choose to complete a purchase from Major League Bocce. This information is collected directly by our payment processor, not stored at Major League Bocce and Major League Bocce has not access to it.
We also set minimal information on your computer in the form of cookies to identify you (with your registration ID) and enhance your majorleaguebocce.com experience.
Website visitation to majorleaguebocce.com shall include our subsidiary websites:
II. THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE VISITATION
Currently on our web site, we provide links or do business with a number of other websites, including, but not limited to:
- Let’s Get Ready
III. SPORTING AND SOCIAL EVENTS
MLBOCCE may collect information that is communicated via any medium (i.e. verbal communication, physical hand gestures and communication, hand written, electronically written) by you during any sporting (bocce) events or social events..
IV. DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
In order to conduct business, MLBOCCE must disseminate some information to some parties.
A. Team Captains – Team Captains and Co-Captains will be provided your first name, last name, date of birth, email address,.
B. Fellow Teammates – Teammates will be allowed to view who else is on their team, which includes your first name, last name, email address, and join date.
C. MLBocce Staff – MLBocce staff will have access to all information routed through the website, including IP address, referring URL, Operating System name and type, web browser name and type, first name, last name, full mailing address, phone numbers, email address, date of birth, sex, requested team, shirt size, payment type, and payment status.
V. USE OF INFORMATION
MLBocce is committed to the confidential treatment of all personally identifiable information that it receives from you and secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure in secure environments. However, as no computer or network-based product exists that can provide “perfect security”, MLBocce cannot guarantee your information is completely risk-free.
MLBocce uses your information for the following purposes exclusively:
- Provide MLBocce services and customer support
- Collect fees
- Customize, measure and improve our website and services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Contact you by email or phone about your account if there are questions or issues with your registration
Except as otherwise noted herein, all personally identifiable information that MLBocce collects when you register is used only for the normal business purpose of offering and rendering MLBocce services to you or the services of our partners on a limited basis.
Some information, such as first name, last name, team name, and quotes may be used in our weekly emails to players.
VI. COOKIES, TRACKING PIXELS AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
VII. YOUR CHOICES AND OPTING OUT
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. DATA RETENTION
Your personal information is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
IX. REVISION OF THIS POLICY
This Privacy Statement and Policy may be revised from time to time by MLBocce by updating this web page. Amendments to this policy will be effective when posted. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Privacy Statement and Policy, so you are aware of any such revisions.